Sunday, June 7, 2009

Believe it !

I cried . . cause i watch Hannah Montana the movie . . haha !!!!

I cry when . . .
- he said good bye to her T.T
- when i saw him . .
- when he smile
- when she tells everyone her truth
- when the little girl said " we can keep your secret "
- when they all had a happy ending . .
- when her dad said tht " my life have no place for a relationship now " and the girl walks away T.T
- when she and her dad sit down and sing " butterfly fly away "

hehe . . i know la ! i'm an emotional person . . I cry very easily . hehe . thts me .

I laughed . . cause the movie was damn funny :P

I laugh when . .
- she had a shoe fight with tyra
- the door bang jacksons face . haha ! tht was really funny . .
- jackson fall down of the ladder and the punkin was on his head .
- when the dad wanna kiss the friend * i forgot her name . than lilly snor . lol

I kinda like all of the songs .
Hoedown Throwdown * i was too bored until i go learn the dance moves . hehe
Butterfly Fly Away
Crazier
You Will Always Find Your Way Back Home
The Climb
Lat's Get Crazy

i think thts all the songs . . dunno la . forget edi . hehe

Tabby cried when she sees him only . well so did i but i cry almost the whole movie . hehe
He was really Hot in that movie . but not all the part is him . but still . . hehe !!!!!

after the movie went walk walk gossip !!! hehe



No comments: