Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27/1/2009

Gathering at my hse :)

I was sleeping like a baby until . . . " nock ! nock ! nock ! Cynthia !! wake up already !!! Is 10 o'clock ! " and i said to myself :" dont care go back to sleep " fell asleep again .. Tick Tock Tick Tock and thennnnn . . here comes her voice . " Cynthia ! wake up ! it's 10:30 '' aiya wake up only la .. lol . Then went to uncle koh's hse and when we reach there michelle go edi lol . so didn't saw her .. and btw it's michelle koh and not Lum or Goh . . heheheheheh

Then we went back home cause mom have to cook dinner for tonight .

After bathing . took my doggie for a walk . . my aunt was too scared tht someone will catch me and call me don't go but i don't care ... hehehehe . after makan me and my cousin chea-lene and chea-mun was too bored so we decided to take weird pictures . already uploaded the pictures . enjoy :)












Almost everyone in the family are weird :)
Cynthia . Chea-Lene . Chea-Mun

No comments: