Friday, January 23, 2009

so . yea ..

Really really sry for the late update..
so sorry ... going to make it up to u by updating now .. hehe .
hope u guys enjoys it :DDD
The Penang Trip
day 1
Left home at 8 in the morning . went to eat breakfast . after eating then our 4 hours sitting in the car to pulau pinang starts .. boring ! hehe .. When we were on the road , my little cousin suddenly vomited and the whole car was like so smell until i have to smell my bubblegum . lol . i know i know . only me will do such kind of things one . lol. anyways , after cleaning her up which it was not me . lol . i was too busy breathing for freash air . haha XD . clean her up edi her body still got tht smelly vomit smell . I don't even dare to go near her . lol . such a bad cousin . hehe .. I was sleeping in the car for like 2 hours . then the other 2 hours i was dreaming all away to penang . .
When we reach penang , i was too busy taking pictures until i forget to reaply someones msg . hehe . not going to tell u who is tht someone . sshhhhh.... secret :D bck to the story . .. and it was like 1 or 2 something edi . so we went to eat beef noddle at some shop .. after eating my uncle went to check into the hotel .. Then went eat again . hehe . when u are in penang is non-stop eating one . hehe ..
staying at my penang's aunt's hse .
Day 2
day 2 not really have much things to talk abt . is like the whole day we just eat only .. and go swimming only .. so yea .. boring! lol
Day3
day 3 is much more boring cause going back home edi . gonna miss them .:((( bye ..
was to boring until need to see them playing naruto game . haih .. but in the end i also got play . hehe .

my cousins .
they have change alot ..
swimming again
there are much more photos but theres some u cannot see cause is private one . hehe don't think sick ok . it's not tht kind of private =-=

my cute little cousins
Bye -bye

No comments: