Saturday, February 28, 2009

MSSD .good luck to all of my athletics babies


MSSD is next week.they will be leaving me.(cries)
it will be around like 15 to 16 students going MSSD for afternoon session.
who's gonna talk to me.
i need katrina to accompany me.
at least i have yean ting , yu chun , ee vonne and crytal to 'teman' me:)


the ones(afternoon session)

jayse lee,kimberley koh,phang fei min,lo ee vern,nurul falena,thaarah ganesan,cheng hui yan,katrina ann,lim jun wai,puah kian yik,chew wei hao,avram chua,soo thien hong,syied imran,matthew wong

shi jia is going to MSSD.
i was like frigging shocked when i heard that.
i don't know why sir chose her to represent for our school.
she only wentfor training 3 or 2 times only and now she's chosen.(wtf)
and she even told me tht she quite edi . wth .
besides talking about her i will be missing katrina :(

good luck to all of you there:DDbe the best to beat the rest :)
try your best . lose or win its ok as long tht u have fun than can edi :)

jia you ! u can do it !

the time has come so belive in yrself and do the best you can :)

No comments: