Friday, February 27, 2009

wht the hell ! ?

went school early for fun :D stay at home so boring . walk here walk there cause was too boring and have no subject to talk abt . .

Sudenlly ....

Brandon ! Wheres Brandon ! ! Brandon ! !
ps : it was chee cheng whose the one shouting .

ask gwen wht happen .

Gwen : eu weng and estelle holding hands at the kantin la !
me : WHT THE HELL !!!!!!! (shouting)

she just broke up with him only and than the next day go couple me someone edi . .

I really pity brandon so much . .

when at chinese tht time but he didn't take chinese la so he went 2M .

yean ting told me he was so emo and she was trying her best just to make him happy .

me and kat : yr a great guy brandon . there are many more girls out there just for u . so don't worry ok ?
Brandon : haih . . ( walk away )

We all pity him so much . .

some how in a way jsut feel like slaping her . .


but must tahan . .
so tahan . . .

No comments: