Sunday, December 21, 2008

20/12/2008

went christmas shopping with tab , but i was the one who is shopping not her . hehe she just teman me only :P
aet lunch at Mcd then went to bodyshop to buy present for mom and aunt . Then we go to Jusco to buy clothes for my bro and dad but didn't cause all the clothes there are so ugly this year ..
So i decided to buy a hat for my bro . We went to Nichii but don't have . We went to TopMan don't have . We walk from new wing to old wing also don't have so i didn't buy ..haiz . We went to teddytales i bought a neckless for my cousin and i bought for myself those crocs toys for my shoe . The crocs shop they sells the toys for RM 8.90 i rether go to teddytales there is only RM3.50 . And i also bought a handphone bag for tab for christmas . :) yr welcome . hehe

No comments: