Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lelaina , Kok Wah , Cynthia , Katrina , Tabby
Christmas 08 the 4 of us
Remember this ppl . she does not like to take picture
she only will take picture with me :P hehe
P.s. this picture was not a candid .. i called her to pose like tht ..

Mr. Chin Kok Wah
Me and Lelaina ..
I love the floor * only :P


I went to Kat's hse in the morning cause my mom can't fetch me to 1u . Lelaina sleep over at kat's hse .. anyways , tab's dad fetch us there then kok wah called us and said tht we wanna join us for lunch so we went to shabu shabu to eat . After eating we went to watch twilight . at 1st i don't really feel like watching tht movie cause i didn't read the book yet but i just watch only la . Kat was crying in the cinema O...M.... Geee . lol . I was blushing . Tabby keep on telling me whts going to happen next and i really don't wanna know ... lol . the next movie is New Moon . well i would love to see tht movie . hehe :)))))

Love,

Cynthia Niam

No comments: