Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shogun Day :D

ShuShi Day :) ShoGun Day :) Present Day :) SHUSHI !!!!!
TheThreeCamWhore
Candid
Candid again .
ewww.!!! i hate this ..
after we aet this , we kinda feel like wanna vomit edi .
i don't even know why ppl likes to this .. ewwww ..
it's soooo . YUCK !
30/12/2008
Going to shogun was our christmas present from my uncle and aunt :) me , charmaine , ben , kevin ,adrian's christmas present . There we so many food's there but not all of them are nice . some is so yucky ! hehe :D but some was awesome . Their shushi was omg ! haha . nice but some errrrr... lol We aet there for like 2 hours . my uncle keep on saying tht we can stay for like until 5 but we can't even open our mouth anymore .. was so full until each and one of us didn't even eat dinner .hehe . Me and my cousin was so happy tht we are going to shogun tht we didn't even eat out breakfast for the day . haha ! My cousinss chea-lene and chea-mun keep on playing with my camera .. taking weird pictures of us eating . but i'm not going to upload those pic . hehe sry .
I don't think me and my bro would like to eat shushi for the next 1 month edi . haha XD

No comments: