Friday, July 24, 2009

my monkey class <3

change place again T.T i'm sitting with Tung Jun .. i wanted to sit with a girl or other boy than him one but no choice . . haiz . I'm lucky tht Tung Jun is not those kind of ppl keep asking me questions and keep bugging me one . . hehe not like rovindran : p hehe I sitting right at the end near the window . . i dont like sitting there cause i can't see the white board .. i need to wear my aunty specs than only can see . haha . catherine keep saying this to me " I wanna be a photographer so badly i wanna suck ppl's cock " hahahahahahaha !!! funny la she ... me and her fell down at class on thursday . haha cause we were running around for fun . . hehe miss vui bought food for us to eat yesterday cause she love us . haha . . : DD tks miss vui .

No comments: