Wednesday, July 29, 2009

wednesday night tuition :) study arh !!

kat didn't came to school today cause got fever
when bell ring edi cat haven come yet so we were like '' she die edi arh ?'' lol * i know we are so bad . . but at the end she was late . lol
today for the whole day at school me and cat was like just singging the whole way . .
our song : DDD cat and me
me : I feel good
cat : nanananana . .
me : i knew tht i wood
cat : nanananana
me : i feel nite
cat: nanananana
me: my sugar was fine
cat : so good
me : nana
cat : so good i got it u . .
me : nananana wow !
haha the next song was tht Hi-5 song . . u know .. the bread Hi-5 ? hehe
she was like taking mei yee's racket and playing it like a guitar
cat : hi 5 . .. hi 5 . .
me : so tasty and delicious . .
cat : hi 5. . hi5 . .
than we forgotten the lyrics so we sang other songs and making up stupid songs . lol
thts just us: DDD
was emoing and eating at the same time when science lession . . hehe : DD
emoing cause of some reason. .
eating cause was very hungry . . eating cat's famous hotdog burger . lol
went recess . . YEAH today got tomyam !! wooohooo !!!
after eating it ..
me : HELP !!!!! I NEED WATER !!! ARH !!! look at my lips . . arh !!!!! help !!!!!!!!!
I went running to yean ting at koperasi just to get a cool drink from her lol. . after tht i feel so much more better . . hehe than everyone was like . . " u put lips stick arh ?? " no !!!!!!
go school put lip stick ??? i where got so Ai Mei ! .hehe
went PJK today . . trying to shoot into the basket but T.T haiz... cacat ! cannot go in . .
michelle started to say she wanna learn the hoedown throwdown dance so me and yeanting teach her . . than after tht eunice and cat wan to learn . .
I teach cat wanna vomit blood edi . . haha
Eunice better : DDD
cat dance tht time very weird . . like a . . dunno la . . just very weird . . haha Eunice also . : PPP
than yean ting , me , eunice and wei qi was like dunno wht doing this stupid dance tht yean ting make up one . .
dunno wht 1 , 2 , 3 ,4 . . lol look like crazy ppl like tht when u dance tht dance . . haha : PP
AT NIGHT : DD
went to tuition . . i reach there like abt 8.00pm and there is like only 5 ppl reach edi . . mostly Pn molly's class starts at 8.30pm so yea . . went down to buy sweets : )) YUMMY !!! i know i have a lot of sweets from america but who cares : DD hehe just buy only la .. wakakaka cat sent to me the NTV 7 song ( i feel good ) lol and i was like playing it so loud and everyone is like staring at me with their big eyes 0-0 yer . . lol : P eating loli pop tht time . . Molly came in so we were like shit !! why to eat edi . . than cat gave us an idea . she said pull off the stick than i was like where can ?? than we went to toilet and "pop" the stick came off . lol . .
our so called loli pop . . hehe : DDD
she gila edi . . so fast teach us and guess wht chapter we are in now . . .
chapter 10 .


haha:PP

saw acap but didn't wanted to say hi cause he was busy smsing his hubby .. hehe so i don't wan to disturb him ma : DDDD

No comments: