Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tabby is Pissed off ! of her grandmother ???

Our Conversation :)

Tabby : OMG ! save me
Cynthia : ?
Tabby : my gma is here she is damn annoying . we can't even say oh my god
Cynthia : lol is she staying forever ?. haha
Tabby : nope . only 3 days but i can't stand her for o.o1 second
Cynthia : haha just ignor her . .
Tabby : cannot she would keep calling and calling our names . fuck her la
Cynthia : than u shout at her FUCK OFF LA U ! hahaha
Tabby : cannot . she'll also tell my dad and i'll get into serious trouble
Cynthia : FUCK HER LA ! hahahahha
Tabby : how i wish she could stay far far away and leave us alone . in my whole house only dad talks to her
Cynthia : She come your house for wht ?
Tabby : all of us like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Tabby : dunno la she come to ruin our lives even my oldeest sis runaway
Cynthia : haha ! she miss u all ! hahahahahah !!
Tabby : my parents also . hey !! its not funny okay !
Cynthia : haha tab chill chill
Tabby : me and 2nd sis are like suffering
Cynthia : lol
Tabby : they all leave us alone here in the house and than last week i heard my dad say on the phone " those two in the house wht " shit him la yeash !


Cheer Up Tabby ! she will be gone very soon :)

No comments: