Friday, September 11, 2009

8.9.09

this post is almost all abt me and gan ying =D
enjoy =)

our mission is to plain a surprise birthday party ~

this is our smart plain - me and gan ying

we had this idea cause we wanna celebrate michelle and yean ting's birthday . . so this is wht happen =)
we start plaining this one week b4 . .


faster run up to miss vui and ask her weather should we plain a big birthday party for those ppl tht their birthday is in the month of September means this month . . than she said sure no prob . so i went one by one and ask each and everyone when is their birthday and is their birthday this month . .
and i found 6 ppl =)
- michelle
- yean ting
- yu chun
- daniel
- hwei sin
- zai jack
than me and gan ying went to everyone well everyone except for the 6 of them la of course . . to ask them to pay RM 2 for the birthday cake and almost everyone pay .. tks guy =) than yean ting and michelle know something is not right cause me and gan ying is like walking around and wispering to everyone except for them .. than they were like keep asking me and gan ying wht are we doing and they wanna know . . so i was like lying to them and saying tht we are collecting money for miss vui's present .
yean ting - believe me
michelle - knows tht i'm lying and hinding something from her . .
than she wanna go see wht gan ying was doing so i faster run up to her and was like . . MICHELLE MICHELLE !!! help !!!!!!! my face is bleeding !!!!! * my face was really bleeding okay . . * than she help me XD haha XD * good plain =Phaha . .
at 1st me and gan ying say wanna celebrate it on friday which it michelle's birthday but miss vui tompang miss ang's car and can't go out and buy so tuesday la =P hehe

so on tuesday . . this is wht happen . . it's messy and dirty . . trust me . . =SS
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla . . . .
5 minutes b4 english . .
faster ran down from KH room and class the 6 of them to go find miss vui so tht siew see and cat can bring the cake to the class .
me and gan ying went running up and down to see weather they are ready anot . .
we all line up out side of the class . . than when they came down they were like WHT THE HELL????? !!!! OMG !!!!!!!! they were all so shocked ! haha XD
me and gan ying is like sweating like hell just for them =) who good are we =) haha XD
This is where is messy and dirty part start ***
when daniel was eating the cake we went and push the cake to his face . haha XD so since tht happen . . they were all taking the cake and putting it on everyone's face .
me and gan ying kena the most .
gan ying's hair all kena
my baju all kena T.T
miss vui wan a class picture
1 . .
2. .
3. . * throw cake !!!!
arh !!!!! KENA !!!!
i kena the most one . . everyone is like attactking me . . i was like running away . . haha XD
i didn't even get the chance to eat the yummy cake T.T in fatc the cake was on my face T.T
everyone quicky went running to the toilet and wash . .
me and gan ying " so smart " went to the tank there new 2ix
than suddenly gan ying saw pn ganga walking down the stairs than me and her start running and shouting . haha XD arh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
every single class was like looking at us . haha XD
when pn lim saw us she was like saying tht she wanna bring us all go see pn julie and bla bla bla .
after washing our clothes which didn't even work * we saw pn ganga talking to pn carol so they know edi lo don't need to say . .
the brave one's - me , gan ying and siew see

went and see pn ganga and pn coral to say sry to them and call them to don't tell pn julie and they really didn't tell her man ! pro ! she didn't even come in my class to scold us . . wakaka . .

my behind


left hand side

right hand side

No comments: