Saturday, September 19, 2009

i miss you <33

just imagine tht one day one of yr love onces is gone how would u feel ? if u ask me .. its just horrible . trust me .. i've experience it when i was just only 6 years old when my beloved grandmother pass away b4 my eyes .. she have been just a very wonderful grandmother <3 she had cancer when i was only 4 years old and all she can only do is just lie down and smile at me ='( and i really miss her sweet and loving smile . she toke care of me when i was only down on my knees ..

I miss you .. I love you .. I will never forget abt you ..

just today out of the sudden i feel like listening to miley cyrus - i miss you
when the music start playing .. my tears start poring down ..
when i was posting this every second i cried while posting ..

this is a picture i toke with my grandmother when i was just only 2 or 3 years old .. i miss u <3

No comments: