Friday, September 18, 2009

last minute =/

after tuition went and buy lunch with bro =)
i toke my baby along with me <3
pictures =DDD


i was too bored at home . .
so . .
i called catherine to come over my house and she did =P haha XD
after few minutes we felt so bored so i called kee yik and ji min to come over XD haha XD nothing better to do ma . . hehe
they didn't even like talk at all . haha XD i was the only one making up conversation just to talk to them . .
look at their boring face . .
catherine did something stupid thts why he is laughing . =P lolx
i wonder wht is he thinking .. hmmm ji min busy smsing his GF !! haha XD
lets check it out . haha XD
they nothing better to do go see my baby pics
Picture Time !!!






omg ji min!!! stalker !!!! he is checking out my bro from the next room ! haha
kee yik and ji min went bck home at 4 something .. bye bye ~
than me and cat make chocalate marshmallow . hehe ^^ yummy !!
melt edi lo . haha


dinner time .. as we call it .. killing time . haha XD
she help me perpare dinner . .

after dinner went tuition.. nothing much happen at tuition today . . boring !! haha =DDDD

No comments: