Wednesday, October 7, 2009

all i can say is =DDDDDDD

hey dude ! have some great news for u .. didn't u heard tht The AAR is BACK ! and ready to perform !! how great is tht ??
The concert is posrtponed to 31 /10 @ carpark A , bkt jalil stadium . pls keep yr tickets to enter =)))))) i need transport . if u can fetch me go pls give me a call as soon as posible =) tks

and the concert is after my exams =DD like really after .. the last day of my exams is 30 /10 and the next day PARTY !!! haha XD party after the exams ! SEOK MAN ! but jia vern say she is having a hollowen party at her place .. hmmm .. american rejects ?? or jia vern's party ???? hmmmmm.... see 1st la =DDD when i read the msg tht digi sended to me i was like jumping up and down =DDDD hehe .. But we need transport dude !!! jia vern call us to take LRT =-= er .. haha XD

No comments: