Tuesday, October 6, 2009

wht a boring day at school =/

Tuesday .. tuesday =(
Boring .. Boring .. T.T
brought my baby with me to school today to teman gan ying's baby =))
ppl who brought their phone =)) me . gan ying . kee yik . catherine . katrina
cleaver ppl =D hehe
we didn't really study at all today i dont' even know why i went to school T.T mayb is because i'm bored at home ..
i sms cat yesterday to call her teach me maths abt chapter 11 translation .. i don't even know anything in it . when i open tht page i staright away close the book cause i don't even get it at all .. oh and SHE DIDN"T EVEN TEACH ME AT ALL =-= !!!
all we did in class was talk talk talk phone phone phone and more phone ..
Julie keep coming in my class today =-= SO HAI ! NOTHING BETTER TO DO IS IT !
keep scolding us for no reason only . PMS !!!
CACAT !
using gan ying's baby
when she saw this pic on my phone she was like giving me tht blur face asking me when did i take this pic . +PPPPP u don't know anything yean ting ! haha
cat's and kee yik's baby's

was super bored so ...
PICTURE TIME +D





camera shy ..
Ji Minnnnnn =)
he didn't know i was taking a pic of him =P shhhhh....
haha ! wanna know why this pic i was looking at another direction ? cause i was looking at teacher .. i scared she see . haha XD CACAT !
BluR . AIYA !
ganying's little toy

I like-kie this pic +)))))))


kee yik : don't i look sexy ? hahahah

er ... this was a very long story .. too shorten it was cat went and push yean ting then yean ting fake cry and cat was lying on the floor than yean ting go and push her like hell ...

why the fight ?? ask them . haha

No comments: