Sunday, October 4, 2009

me love u cause me miss u cause me dunno why =D


went seapark bkt for dinner but b4 tht ..
some fuck ass ppl don't know whts the meaning of reverse .
some no brainers don't know whts the meaning of put a sign there to tell ppl tht the freaking this is broken and u can't go in thru here ..
some asshole ppl just don't know whts the meaning of no entry
some dumbass don't know whts his problem just standing there scolding by his self
some stupid ppl don't know whts the meaning of 1st come 1st surve

was totally mad tht time cause me and my bro went round and round and round just to find a place to park . after 30 minutes still no parking and was very angry and hungry than we just give up and simply park the car and tht was like 8pm edi and still haven take our dinner T.T was so hungry ..

Dumbass ppl >=(

went pasar malam =)
mommy bought 2 new blouse
me bought a NEW ! PURPLE <3>crocs shoes =DDD RM45
haha XD i paid RM20 mommy paid RM 25

half half .. hehe yeah ! got another new crocs shoes edi and its super cute and sexy .. cause its purple DUH ! haha XD I LOVE IT !


nice leah
posing the sexy shoes with a sexy black dress . haha XD nothing better to do .. =PPP
its like super high . when i wear it i'm the same hight with my mom O.O and she is like really tall . haha XD and i'm really short T.T thts why i need this shoe haha XD to make me look taller . =P if my mom wear she will be like super super tall and even taller than my dad . haha XD super model .. =PP

No comments: