Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bazar day :D shah alam

went to school at 7 something . standing there talk to jing mei they all and waiting for others to come . . tht stupid bus uncle so ' gan joing ' and come in to scold us . idiot la he ! don't he know whats the meaning of wait ? idiot ! aiya lets just forget abt tht ******* . lol . the bazar was fun . i'm getting old every second :P


piggie back ride . lai and yang zen


yang zen kissing lai ?? omg!
omg ! now is xin yi's true ? arh !
my trun ??
my boyfriend give me one :DDD
i wish !
lol . when ever i see this pic it makes me laugh
no pictures please
this picture was perfact until some idiots go put their hands there . .
pretty leah ? interested ?
jiao yin <3 sis
kick your face then u know !
shes not innocent !
haha ! nothing better to do !
jump as high as u can :D
i don't know them :X
don't i look pretty ?
haha
perasan !

sjk puaychai kids
guess whose tht ?
jing mei :D
xin yi :)
omg ! hair damn messy !
jing mei and kat
friendship star
lol . love me for who i'm . thts me . i'm like tht
triple F***
group pic :D

No comments: