Friday, April 10, 2009

today's news 10 april its full of sadness and happyness

MY BABE CAME BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY !!!!!
my van drop me off at the bck gate and guess wht . . the stupid freaking gate close edi ! yeash ! lucly leong yee vonne teman me climb from tht secret passage . . and guess wht * i was wearing baju kurung ! omg ! damn hard to climb up with it . i pick the wrong day to wear baju kurung =-= while i was walking in i saw andrew standing there talking to his friends so say hi lo and gave him my e-mail . after tht something special is coming up ! ! !

yee vonne : cynthia !
me : yea ??
yee vonne : tze yun ! !
me : where ! where !!! where !!!! arh !!!!!!!!!!!! TZE YUN !!!!!!!!!!
Tze Yun : CYNTHIA !!!!

we ran to each other and i hug her .

I cried like hell . she was touched tht i cried . even kat and tab didn't even cried . only me .
it means i have a good heart XD
in my dreams :P
after tht we chit-chat lo . . went CF with her . ring ! no ! ! its time to go bck to class and her to go bck home :'((((((((((((((((((((((((( i was crying in my heart .
Time pass so fast :(
is like a blink of an eye .
I MISS U BABE !
NEVER EVER FORGET ABT US YEA
I LOVE U :D muakz !
you will always be in our heart forever tze yun :DDD

*****OMG !! ! ! Soon Huat - he fell down from the stairs and scared got problem so he sent to hospital by ambulance . it really happened . i'm not joking ! !




this was few days ago . .
Everyone is asking me this question . ..
is he going to jail ?
is pn julie going to pecat him ?
did his parents come to school ?
wht happen to him ??
omg! when ? who ? how ? why ?

they were asking me thing question because . .
SMK Taman SEA teacher whacked a kid until he is deaft .

Encik Ismail - he slapped Sarvin aka vinod's bro

yes ppl his 1 ear can't hear edi . .
even though i don't know him i pitty him :(

he didn't went tuition and school today . .
but i heard from ppl tht pn julie don't let his dad come in to school cause he wanna go slap encik ismail ? but they didn't say his grandfather cannot come in ma . so he came into the school and i think he went and scold encik ismail lo . . i think only arh . .

No comments: