Friday, April 24, 2009

Laughing Machine :D

EDUSMART Fridays night tuition is full of laughter :D
cause there's three ''xiao za po'' aka crazy monkeys
Gwen - the joker
Catherine - the freako
Cynthia - laughin machine
yesterday i laugh like mad ! all because of gwen and cat . I 1st time see cat so focus on her studies but even so shes focus she makes us laugh . We keep on saying tht we wanna tell her something and she keep on shouting " shut up la u ! I need to read one question also need 5 times than only understand " i was like wht the hell . HAHAHAH !!! Gwen and me was making weird sounds and faceses until I laugh until stomach pain . Gwen take my handphone and play with it taking pic of us being crazy and she sms her DARLING win kit =-= " I LOVE U DARLING " " I LOVE U TOO " Hahahaha :P if she read this she is so gonna kill me . . and tht picture of her . . she call me to delete one but i didn't :DDDDDD


No comments: