Friday, April 17, 2009

My future Husband's showcase :DDD

tab went there like abt 8 something
me kat and lai went there at 1 something
i have just one thing to say abt him
HE WAS SO HOT !!!!
ARH !!!!
siew see hates me cause i saw him . hehe
Let the pictures do the talking :D

My darling <3>

kat :D

the tickets

getting ready to be crazy but b4 tht lets take some pics 1st :D

shes so cute rite ?
and she scold me .. apa la u tab !
DIGI always the smarter choice
omg ! its him !
hot !
lai - kat - cyn - tab
handsome leah ??


thinking of him <3>4thousand ppl JJ
Iain
hao ren ?
daniel lee
at frist my bro thought it was a girl . haha
arh !!!!!!!!!!!!
look carefully at this pic . his looking here .
his looking at me . his smiling at me . hehe his voice is like an angel
sing babe sing ! !!
DAVID WE LOVE U !
singing and playing thousand miles
angels
hehe :DDDDDD
lelaina
at the showcase
this is how malaysian's throw rubbish
his car ! ! hehe
the new way to cover yourself from the rain


touch my hands :D enjoy .

No comments: