Sunday, May 3, 2009

Evening for th Roof :) awesome

Evening For The Roof 09
2nd of may
the theme was RED
no one told me tht the theme was red and the pleace was so classy .
table 35 .
when lucky draw tht time the number 3 didnt even came out
so stupid and 444 came out ! die die die ! =-= hand made . nice rite ??
free gift :) just with my so called boy friend give me :P
don't have one . . menu for the night

Father Simon
he was looking at me ! omg ! shit :P
dancing time :DDDD

hyper edi . . lol

the band tht made them crazy and start dancing like wild animals
look ! even my mom's friend is dancing ! omg !
all the aunty and uncle are dancing ??
i wonder did they went to see a doctor because of their back bone :PP
if u understand wht i'm talking abt . .
LINDA !
Funny , Happy , Weird , Malu
night :)

No comments: