Friday, May 8, 2009

sunday school talking abt sex ! ??? omg ! haha

Sunday School was boring today . . not for long ! ! !
It all started when teacher starts the lession than lance was like " teacher ! can we learn abt the another book cause its much more interesting " than everyone started laughing because the next book chapter 7 is abt why god gave a SEX ! hahaahahahah !!! I know . . but teacher didn't talk abt it . . haih ! not yet ! hehe . . look everyone was so boring tht time because we were not talking abt it . . haha !!!! I know la i'm sick !!! But thts me ! love me for who i'm man !!! hehehehehe :DDDDDDDDDDDD SICKO :P
Boring until su yean sms " someone " haha XD

Lance : Hey everyone take out the book and turn to chapter 7 its abt sex !! haha XD she everyone started reading and laughing . . su yean read until mouth also open so big .. haha XD
hahahaahahahahah !!!!
sex must be pretty great ! hahahahah !!!!!!!!!
cant stop laughing huh ??? hehehe
my friend christina ask my teacher this . .
Christina : Teacher !!! Is it PAIN ??? hahahahahaha XD
everyone laugh like hell !! ! !

No comments: