Sunday, May 17, 2009

the real day :D 17.5

woke up early in the morning cause need to go to church :) mom , dad , bro wish me . tks . after church cousins and aunt wish me .tks. when to sunday school . SHIT ! need to combine class with the 2 Love class . No !! boring class ! ! stupid teacher Frank didn't come : ((( bla bla bla bla .. . u know tht su yean told me . .

Su Yean : do u know tht this all almost all of the guys so cacat one . .

me : er . . yea kinda . our class also la . lol

Su Yean : yea . haih . .

after sunday school went to " cha cha teng " to eat lunch cause got free drink ma : DDD at 1st wanna eat swenson one . . but didn't too bad . Anyways , when eating tht time . . my bro's food come edi la so my aunt wanna talk away the water but suddenly . . ARH !!!! *hahahahaha ( the water split the water . kena me abit only . . after eating chit chat . joke here joke there . Laugh like hell : P after tht me , mom and bro went to tropicana city cause i say i wanna cut my hair so ok la and also go walk walk . . after tht than Balik Kampung .

Free drink : DD

when dinner tht time went to some Seafood Restoran at section 17 . chit chat . . joke around . . take pics . . eat . u know . . normal stuff :)

our crazyness


me and bro :)
POSER !
this is stupid =-=
my birthday present from my bro :D
this year 3 ppl give me cake for my birthday . .
birthday girl :)
my aunty's reaction when she saw this . .
ARH !!!! ( running away )Lizard in the cup !!!! and its white * no its not . . lol
me ? erm . . running away also . hehe
after my cousin toke a pic of it . it jump out of the cup . .
she was shouting and i was running for my life . . haha XD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNTHIA :D

No comments: