Friday, May 15, 2009

Today was the best day ever :DDD 15.5.09

didn't wen to tuition today morning cause didn't wake up :P
when to school kat was so angry of me cause i didn't go to tuition :P
went to school at 12 something kat they all were acting weird . .
so i know some thing is not right and they don't even wanna tell me . .
after walking the whole school . .
kat said she wanna go canteen to drink water . .
so ok la . .
and suddenly she cover her hand on my eyes but i still can see ;p hehe
than when she let go of her hands .
Eevonne , crystal , yu chun , yean ting , tab , wen en
shouted
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
I was like OMG !!!
and the cake damn big .
Tks guys love u :)
the cake was ok . it was mango . .
yean ting was so stupid! few days ago she told me tht she like 2 guys but she cannot tell me who they are so she ask me which guy much she choose no1 the name is Chocolat and no2 is Fruitie so i said no2 and than today she told me it was fake she just wanna see wht kind of cake i like but its true i do like fruitie :DDDD
and guess wht the cake name is . .
Happy Birthday Crazy Monkey Cynthia . . .
in a way my face was like =-= and :DD
this year i was really lucky tht no one spray me :))
last year was OMG ! i don't even wanna talk abt it . . hehe
kat bought me a really big Minnie Mouse soft toy .
it will be better if it was a monkey :DDDD hehe
its the thoughts tht counts :)

Happy Birthday Sicko !

may 17

thanks for everything u guys this was the best birthday ever :) love u all

thanks for the wishes :) muaks

thanks for all the presents :D love it .

No comments: