Friday, August 21, 2009

am i going the right dyraction ?

I'm just seriously a very desparate for Love person . haha XD
not all of my dreams can come true . .
I'm SINGLE ?
since when ? haha
i hate tht feeling ! its like a little bit of anger . happy . sad . hatefull feeling
it feels so painful . .
u can stop saying sry joel . . i get it .


who is my ROMEO ?
who is going to be my darling ?
who is going to love me not just beacuse of my looks but because for who i'm ?
who is going to be there for me forever ?
who is the one who can make me smile every single second ?
who is the one who can only make me laugh ?
who is the one who is going to give me a hug when i needs it ?
who is the one i will love forever ?
who is the one who i will look up to ?
who will understands how i feel ?

romantic . sweet . nice . funny . kind . handsome . gentel . loving .
who will be the one ?



david archie - you can : )
I love it <3>
help me download ? hehe pls

i just realise something tht i had never know but it had been there all along and tht was you <3>
anyone can make me fall in love . you can

ROMEO ROMEO WHEEERE ARE YOUUUU ????

No comments: