Monday, August 24, 2009

all i want for christmas is not u =P

my goal now is to earn RM 2 or 3000 to buy this kind of high tack camera for my self =D i really wan tht kind of camera for a long time now if only some stupid person will buy it for me XD haha but it will never happen one la mayb in my dreams yes or mayb even not =P hehe i hate my stupid darn camera tht i'm using now . . it doesn't take good pictures all the time . . sometimes yes but sometimes don't . . i'm jealous at acap cause he has all the cool camera T.T " i hate u "

i feel like buying the new sony ericsson Xperia but its so expensive T.T its like wht RM 2000 something . . but it looks ugly and nice in a weird way . haha XD neah . . it doesn't look nice =P


i freather buy iphone than Xperia . hehe =D iphone looks way much more better and nicer than sony Xperia . hehe u wanna know wht will look better . . iphone in purple colour ! haha XD don't u agree with me ?? =DDDDD it looks so sexy !!!






No comments: