Friday, August 28, 2009

my friday night =)

went tuition like abt 8pm .
teacher : bla bla bla bla bla bla bla . . . CATHERINE ! . .. bla bla bla bla bla . . CYNTHIA !

was " doing my work " than suddenly i saw catherine under the table ?? lol i was like wht are u doing ??? !!! than she said dunno =-= ! than gwen follow her
than gwen went and bully kat cause she was sitting infront of us cause of tht stupid new girl . haha . and she came late too so it was not my falt =D

few minutes later . .
gwen call me . . and i turn and look at her this is wht i saw . .

cynthia : GWEN ! wht are u doing ???????
gwen : hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . . . .
so i faster toke out my phone and take a pic of this . haha XD

she pose for me also . . haha
after tuition went bck home online lo =DD hehe
TABBY ONLINE ! YEAH !
tabby is at portdickson now for ppl who don't know . .
so i webcam with her cause got her crazy weirdo sister ( melanie) haha
than her sis went and take a pic of me while i was chatting with her . .

No comments: