Friday, November 13, 2009

13 . 11 . 2009 =]

went tuition in the morning =)
after tht my bro suppose to fetch me but when i called him he didn't pick up cause we was still sleepping like a BIG FAT PIG ! so me and my mom called him like hell and didn't even pick up . so i went kat's house 1st . call call call call call and still didn't pick up . stupid la he . few days ago kat and jia vern went lai's hse to bake so they made a cupcake for me and its super nice !!!! haha XD thanks u guys =] love ya ! the heart shape one is mine and the star shape one is tabby's one but tabby didn't went school so kat decided to give gwen , cat and me to eat . haha XD i wanna eat !!! again =P its super duper nice ! i love it . haha XD too bad tabby didn't go school if she went the whole thing will be her's . sry tab . haha XD
wait wait wait call call call and my bro still didn't pick up and wake up so my mom called my aunty to fetch me at school . so i went to school wearing shorts a white top and had my phone with me . lol XD everyone was like why are u wearing like tht and all i can say is " my bro la ! don't ask me why " lol =P
toke some random pics of them =P
i don't know wht is she going to do but i just take it for fun cause i was bored ..

guess who is tht ..
BRYAN !!!!!!!
after tht i went bck home and change and than came bck to school again . * sry acap and hsu wern tht i didn't had a chance to take pics with u guys sry .. it wasn't my falt .. *
during the day was nothing much ..
me and gan ying called pizza and we ate it for recess
than KH was stupid .. we have to cook and need to pay rm 1 wth ! than don't need to cook la =-= no taste at all also . YUCKY !
my class , 2k and 2ix didn't kena spot check cause my class less than 10 ppl came and so is 2k . 2ix is because no teacher so cannot spot .
ring !!!! RUN !!!!
thanks to tan chi wai . fong kee yik . sarvin and vinod i have flour over my whole body .. stupid ppl =-=
look at my beg ! T.T

went tuition after tht .
me make video and it was super funny .
lazy to upload la. haha XD but it was fun =)

i will miss yr crazyness and everything =] we will never forget abt u . I LOVE YA AND FOREVER !!!!! MISS YA !!!!!!!

No comments: