Saturday, November 21, 2009

according to you i'm stupid i'm useless i can't do anything right =[

went tropicana city with parents yesterday nite for fun =P than went into this shop called asian something .. i forgetten whts the name of it . haha XD sryyyyy . anyways saw this two cute dresses . Lets go try it than =P
i bought this dress for my cousins wedding coming up soon dec 6 =) here is some pics of me with it .. went bck home and camwhore <3 haha XD



i wanted this dress so badly but my dad don't let =-= cause he was angry at me mom than i kena also .. for no reason =-= wth ! but its kinda expensive also lo cause 2 for rm80 but if its 2 for rm40 than good la sure buy edi one . haiz .. but mayb i'll go bck there to buy it with my own money .. everyone says this dress is nice .. I KNOW ! haiz .... buy for me =P haha XD

No comments: