Wednesday, November 4, 2009

kena marah by gila babi =O

didn't went school yesterday =P
i went taman megah for football training . haha XD
so b4 tht i went hsu wern's grandmother's house 1st
chit chat with my husband 1st =P haha
than went to school like abt 3:30 to see them
than we saw julian there ..
the 1st person i saw was katrina and she was with lai walking to canteen so i went there to call her than when she saw me ..

katrina : CYNTHIA !!!! HOW DARE U FFK US ! * hit me *
cynthia : HEY HEY HEY !!! AT LEAST I COME NOW TO SEE U ALL RITE ????
katrina : U KNOW WE WERE SO LONELY AND BORING JUST NOW !!!!
*awwww so miss me . hahahahahhahahahahah
cynthia : THAN BYE LA DON'T WANNA SEE ME . .
katrina : where are u going ?
cynthia : taman megah .. bye
katrina: STUPID LA U ! FFK US ..
cynthia : * walking away . BYE !!!!

when every single person saw me pass by their class ..
*all i didn't was just wave hi to them .. haha its like i'm a pop star ! haha

Chee Ying : eah ! CYNTHIA !
Xin Yi , Der Cherng : CYNTHIA !!!
sybil giving me tht blur look . hahaa
catherine : OIOI !! CYNTHIA !!!! U COME AND SEE ME !
* PERASANNYA !! haha
gan ying : CYNTHIA !!!!!!!!
kee yik : CYNTHIA PONTENG !
catherine : where are u going ?
me : taman megah for football
kee yik , catherine : BUY FOOD FOR US !!!!
* ignoring wht they just called me to do .. haha
claire : PUKIMA ! CHI BAI ! CYNTHIA !!!!!!!
yee lee : CYNTHIA !!!!!!
gwen : EAH !!!!!!!!!!

than walk bck again .. but i didn't wanted to walk the walk way later they say me again .. haha XD so we walk padang . haha out of the sudden ..

catherine : CYNTHIA ! I LOVE YR ASS !!!!!!

i was like wth !!! =-= haha XD but it was funny though . lol !
when andrew's hse 1st to met up with him .. than me , hsu wern , julian and andrew walk there together ..

don't ask me who many ppl went cause i can't remember also .. lol
but i had a great time playing with acap's cam . woohooo ! i got great pics too but its not with me its with acap ..
















wanna know why am i down on my knees ? check out the next next pic of hsu wern ..

nice rite ? haha i love it !


went bck at 6 something .. its one awesome day =)

No comments: