Tuesday, November 17, 2009

we were warned !

this is a must watch movie ! if u are those kind of ppl like me who wanna knw how are we going to die than u must really watch this movie !!! but if u are those kind of ppl like katrina who don't wanna know and don't dare to watch cause still wanna live than dont watch it cause it will scare the crap out of u ! cause it did to me .. i even cried when i watch it .. its super sad and scary ! claire still ask me why u , yun anne and yun lynn cry when u guys watch one =-= very sad meah ? OF COURSE !!!!!!! claire u have a cold heart <3 haha XD i went and watch it with my mom today at tcm . this movie make u so nervous every single minute and i like it . haha XD if this is how we are all going to die than well i only have one thing to say .. GOODBYE WORLD ! is nice spending my life with u =]

better prepare and get ready cause we are all going to die !
We Were WARNED !

No comments: